Thursday, December 23, 2010

ILYSE'S 12 Favorite Things: Day 11

It is Day 11 of ILYSE'S 12 Favorite Things and there is no way I could let these days go by without mentioning choreography. I LOVE it! Many of you might not know that I have presented my choreography at several of the Carnival Showcases: The Choreographers Ball in Hollywood, CA. Although you experience my choreography every day in classes, I wanted to share the following clip with you. I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to reading your comments below.

CHOREOGRAPHY BY: ILYSE BAKER

http://www.ilysebaker.com/carnival.html

6 comments:

  1. Great Choreography Ilyse. Thanks for sharing it with us. You are creative and talented and I enjoy your dance routines.

    Happy Holidays!

    Much love,
    Marjan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no denying that you have a gift! You are creative, talented and loving. But please promise me that I will never have to do that routine!!!! LYMI :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! You are both the BEST! We will be learning that routine in 2011 so get ready! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing your thang! Greatness is only to come! You truly have a gift and are blessed to use it EVERYDAY! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - I've never seen that side of you! Great choreagraphy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very impressive, Ilyse.

    Besides that, I have to add that you're such a blessing in my life. No matter what's going on, your classes never fail to cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete